Riess CLASSIC - Natural Green Light - Milk pan with long handle
A green that turns turquoise, that is the enamel color Nature Green. The three fine color nuances light, medium and dark for pots, saucepans and bowls result in a coherent and harmonious overall picture that fits wonderfully into many kitchen ambiences.
The popular beak pot is also available in this elegant version as a milk pot with a long handle. Liquid such as milk, water, soup and sauces can be poured in with one swivel. The beak pot with handle is also ideal for serving liquids directly at the table. The edge is curved - beaded edge in the enamel language - the metal is bent in order to create a round and stable edge. This milk pot is a popular helper in the kitchen.
The material enamel consists of iron that has been fused with glass at high temperatures, i.e. from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware can be used on all types of stoves (gas, electric, glass ceramic, induction and even over an open fire). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is quickly conducted and then stored: for sustainable, energy-saving cooking.
The pore-free, smooth surface made of glass guarantees perfect hygiene. This is aroma-neutral and bacteria-inhibiting and also easy to clean. With proper use and proper care, enamel crockery is a long-lasting pleasure and retains its typical shine.
- Easy cleaning
- hygienic cut and scratch resistant
- dishwasher safe
- Universal hob suitability: induction, glass ceramic, electric cooker, gas cooker, roasting tube
- With a practical spout ("beak") and a long handle
- Material: enamel crockery with flange or stainless pouring rim
- Ø 12 cm - Height: 13.7 cm - Volume: 1.00 L
Additional product information
- Item number
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.