Riess COUNTRY - Polka-dot red - Measuring vessel
from 34.99 €
The measuring vessel, or measuring jug, can be used to measure out ingredients for cooking and baking such as flour, sugar, milk, water and other cold or hot liquids. One of the two scales on the inside of the measuring vessel, or measuring jug, displays the capacity in centilitre increments and the other in ¼ or 1/8 litres (depending on the size of the measuring vessel), as this is the traditional unit of measurement used for liquids in Austria.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
- Enamel measuring vessel
- Enamel handle
- Easy-to-read, 2-part scale in centilitres and 1/8 litres (or ¼ litres)
- Spout or “beak” for pouring liquids
- Rolled rim
- Design polka-dot red
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
Additional product information
- Item number
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.