Riess COUNTRY - Polka-dot red - Milk pan with long handle
Our popular pastel jug by Riess is also available in this elegant variation, as a milk pan with a long handle. Liquids like milk, water, soup and sauces can be easily poured simply by tilting your wrist. The long-handled milk pan is also ideal for serving liquids directly at the table. The rim is curved – known as a rolled rim in enamel terms – and is created by bending the metal during the manufacturing process to form a rounded and stable rim. This milk pan is a popular helper in the kitchen.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures. Our enamel products are suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to its iron core, the enamel conducts heat in the blink of an eye and retains it for a long time, ensuring energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
You can use the jug to conveniently heat up milk, sauces and other liquids (like soup) and pour them without spilling a drop. For example, you can use it to make warm vanilla sauce for strudel or frothy milk for your morning coffee. You can also use the jug to easily pour soup into your soup dish.
- For heating up liquids
- With “Polka-dot red” design
- With a practical spout (“beak”)
- Available in the following sizes: 9, 10, 12 and 14 cm
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Cut and scratch resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
Additional product information
- Item number
- The dimensions given are approximate dimensions and type designations.