Riess Dwarfs - Shallow casserole with lid
from 29.23 €
The new edition of RIESS most giant and very smallest enamel pans deep black on the outside, with a grey-speckled finish inside – made of extra-strong steel plate for even better cooking results.
RIESEN (giants), the really large enamel pans are for large-scale cooking - used mainly for boiling and preserving und ZWERGE (dwarfs) for one or two people, for boiling and simmering ready for the table, and for storage and heating of any remaining portions.
As carry strap and for fixing the lid during transportation we have the GIANT PAN CARRIER made of finest calf leather, suitable for all four giant RIESEN pots and the three pans with handles from the lower-sided Riess RIESEN HALBHOCH (HALBHOCH = low sided) ranging from 20-32 cm diameter and 4 L to 20 L volume.
- Delivery with lid
- easy cleaning
- Outside earthy black and granite-spotted inside
- Universal hobs suitability: induction, glass ceramic, electric stove, gas stove, roasting pan
- Material: Enamel with extra strong iron sheet coated with the finest glass
Available in the following sizes:
- Ø 12 cm - Heights: 5,8 cm - Capacity: 0,50 L
- Ø 14 cm - Heights: 6,0 cm - Capacity: 0,75 L
- Ø 16 cm - Heights: 6,6 cm - Capacity: 1,00 L
- Ø 18 cm - Heights: 6,8 cm - Capacity: 1,50 L
- Ø 20 cm - Heights: 7,8 cm - Capacity: 2,00 L
Additional product information
- Scope of delivery
- with Lid
- 12 cm
- Item number