Riess Iron pan TIROL
from 36.99 €
We produce iron pans since 1550. Iron pans are particularly suitable for gas stoves and open fires.
Once the Riess iron pan reaches temperatures above 140 ° C, it seals the food on the surface as the natural juice of the food caramelizes (the Maillard reaction). The forming crust keeps moisture from evaporating. Thus, the food is brown and crispy on the surface and remains tender and juicy in the middle. Perfect for frying meat and potatoes as well as for making crunchy crêpes and omelettes. Please note that the Riess iron pan must be baked before first use.
- Material: iron
- Suitable for all hobs
- For searing, grilling, tanning
- Handle with hanging possibility
Available in the following sizes:
- Ø 19 cm - Height: 5,8 cm - bottom diameter: 16,0 cm
- Ø 23 cm - Height: 6,9 cm - bottom diameter: 19,0 cm
- Ø 27 cm - Height: 7,6 cm - bottom diameter: 22,5 cm