Available, delivery time 2-5 days
Roast and serve immediately at the table, the RIESS gourmet pan is just right. This classic serving pan is not only suitable for many dishes, but can also be used from one to many people, because it comes in many sizes.
The serving pan has two handles and is ideal for all egg dishes, dumplings of all kinds and much more. With its two practical handles can it be placed directly onto the dining table and is thus also suitable as a serving pan or even as a subsitute for plates, because after all, knives can be cut in it.
At the same time, the gourmet pan is also an oven pan and can be placed in the oven at high heat. e.g. as a gratin dish for gratinating or simply for keeping the food warm.
The material enamel consists of iron fused with glass at high temperatures, that is, natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware can be used on all types of stoves (gas, electric, glass ceramic, induction and even over an open fire). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is quickly conducted and then stored: for sustainable, energy-saving cooking.
Perfect hygiene guarantees the non-porous, smooth surface made of glass. This is aroma-neutral and bacteria-inhibiting and also easy to clean. With proper use and care, enamelware provides long-term delight and retains its typical shine..
- Practical serving pan with two handles
- Color Red
- can be used on all types of stoves (gas, electric, glass ceramic, induction and even over an open fire).
- For energy-saving cooking
- Heat resistant up to 450°C - maximum recommended operating temperature at 220°C
- Cut and scrape resistant
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral manufacturing in Austria
Available in the following sizes:
- Ø 19,1 cm - Bottom Ø 13,7 cm - Height: 3,9 cm
- Ø 23,1 cm - Bottom Ø 16,6 cm - Height: 4,3 cm
- Ø 30,1 cm - Bottom Ø 21,7 cm - Height:5,8 cm
0 of 0 reviews